- Natively threaded web server.
- Filesystem support, including a persistent key/value database.
- Object capability security model that isolates programs from each other, while still allowing them to share resources.
- APIs that are easy to understand and use correctly.
- Security supported by a rich mathematical model.
Pyrofex introduces Casanova, a leaderless optimistic consensus protocol designed for use in the blockchain contexts. Casanova produces blocks in a directed acyclic graph (DAG) rather than in a chain and combines voting rounds with block production by singling out conflicting transactions. As a result, Casanova is poised to be one of the first provably safe, live, and correct consensus algorithms that can operate at global transaction scale. With Casanova, Pyrofex looks forward to unlocking the next generation of blockchain technology.